- 4-6 lean PGI Welsh Lamb loin chops (code 16273)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp mint jelly
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 25g butter
- 900g cooked new potatoes, cut in half
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 100g mixed mushrooms
- Season chops and place on grill pan. Place under a preheated grill and cook for 8-10 minutes each side until cooked through and browned.
- Five minutes before the end of cooking time place the olive oil and mint jelly in a small dish and mix to break down and soften.
- Take a spoon and smear all over the lamb chops. Place back under grill and cook until browned.
- Meanwhile add the vegetable oil and butter to a pan and melt. Add the cooked new potatoes, garlic and mushrooms to the pan. Cook until the potatoes are brown and crisp, and mushrooms have softened.
- Serve with seasonal salad and spoon over any juices from the pan.
For more on Welsh Lamb visit www.eatwelshlambandwelshbeef.com