We currently have the above vacancy at Celtica, Cross Hands.
The hours of work are 08:00 to 18:00 Sunday to Friday with Tuesday off with an unpaid break of 1 hour.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To pack and label prepared stock for dispatch
- To receive and store meat products received from suppliers
- To check and rotate stock in storage
- To check and rotate displayed stock
- To ensure standards of housekeeping are adhered
- Ensure compliance to all Company Policies
- Report all hazards to the Line Manager
The job will also include all other reasonable related and administrative duties / tasks as may be required from time to time.
You will be required to undergo on-job and attend off-job training sessions to enable you to carry out the above duties efficiently and competently.
If you feel you have the necessary qualities and experience to fulfil this role, please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com before 17:00 on Tuesday 29th May 2018.