At Castell Howell we take our commitment to the environment seriously.
We promote our sustainable actions, both social and economic, to suppliers and customers on a regular basis.
- The formation of our Green Team, who discuss responsible practice.
- Solar panels on the roof of our head office that generate around 10% of the site’s electricity.
- New Slipstream design vehicles, 10% more efficient than the previous box design.
- Our own internal waste management programme.
- Free recycling for customers at our Cash & Carry.
- Being sustainable is a big part of our success and we will strive to retain our position as a responsible, environmentally aware business.
- Most recently, we’ve signed up to ‘The Courtauld Commitment 2025’ which is a ten year voluntary agreement that brings together organisations across the food system. For more information, click on the advert below.