Store Person & Packer
We currently have the above vacancy at our Cash & Carry, Carmarthen.
The hours of work are 8:30 to 17:30, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, 8:30 to 19:30 Monday and Thursday plus one weekend in three (8:30 to 12:30 Saturday and 9:30 to 12:30 Sunday).
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive and store meat products received from suppliers
- To prepare butchery stock for daily use
- To check and rotate stock in storage
- Use fork lift, if qualified, as required within the department
- To pack and label prepared stock for sale
- To pick collection customer orders
- To take phone calls from customers and staff and action their requirements
- To notify Telesales Department of weights for their order requirements
- To clean department at the end of the shift
- Report all hazards to the Health & Safely Manager
- Ensure compliance to all the Company’s Policies.
The job will also include all other reasonable related and administrative duties / tasks as may be required from time to time.
You will be required to undergo any training requirements to enable you to carry out the above tasks safely, efficiently and skilfully.
If you feel you have the necessary qualities and experience to fulfil this role, please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 17:00 Friday 1st June 2018.