Cooked Turkey Thigh
Chopped Flatleaf Parsley
- Rub the potatoes with oil and salt and cook until totally soft at 180 °C.
- Once cooked allow to cool, then cut in half and spoon out the potato filling leaving some in around the edges, then return the potato skins to the oven to crisp up the filling and outside.
- When crispy, remove the skins from the oven (this can all be done in advance).
- Chop up the cooked turkey thigh roughly, (including the skin) then add the herbs, seasoning and finally the Philadelphia.
- Spoon the filling into the skins and return to the oven at 200 °C for 8-10 mins.
- When slightly golden, remove and serve.
More Philly recipes