Try our Crispy Chicken Caesar Tacos; a quick and easy-to-prepare dish, perfect for the bank holiday rush! This delicious recipe was created exclusively for our collaborative brand Chefs’ Selections by Chloe Milburn, MasterChef 2018 quarter-finalist, and includes our Great Taste Award Winning American Style Battered Chicken Fillets.
For the meat
4 Chefs’ Selections American Style Battered Chicken Fillets
2 Chefs’ Selections Unsmoked Streaky Bacon Rashers
For the croutons
1 tsp Chefs’ Selections Garlic Powder
1 tsp Chefs’ Selections Dried Mixed Herbs
pinch Chefs’ Selections Cracked Black Pepper
pinch Chefs’ Selections Salt
1 tsp Olive Oil
For the avo cream
1 ripe Avocado cut into chunks
2 heaped tbsp Sour Cream
1 tsp Chefs’ Selections Garlic Puree
2 tsp Lime Juice
1/3 tsp Chefs’ Selections Cracked Black Pepper
1/3 tsp Chefs’ Selections Salt
For the Caesar Salad
1 Baby Gem Lettuce
7 Cherry Tomatoes
1/3 Red Onion finely sliced
2 tbsp Chefs’ Selections Caesar Dressing
4 Soft White Medium Tortillas
50g Parmesan grated
1. Pre-heat your oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Cook your Chefs’ Selections chicken and bacon as per the package instructions.
2. For the croutons, place the bread cubes in a bowl with all other ingredients and mix so all evenly coated. Place on a lined baking tray and bake in the oven for 10 minutes until crispy. Set
aside until ready to serve.
3. Meanwhile, onto your avo cream. Place all ingredients in a food processor/blender/or use a stick blender and blitz until smooth. Set aside in the fridge until ready to serve.
4. For the Caesar salad, mix all ingredients in a medium bowl and season with a pinch of pepper. Cut your chicken into slices and roughly chop/ break your bacon into small chunks.
5. To assemble, spread each tortilla with avo cream, top each with Caesar salad, followed by sliced chicken, a sprinkle of bacon, Parmesan and croutons. Serve in a taco tray.