Makes 12 Portions:
15g Dried Cranberry (chopped finely)
4-6 Padron or Small Sweet Baby Peppers
– Prick the peppers once or twice. Then blister the outside with a blowtorch or on the stove until burnt.
– Set aside the peppers in a covered bowl and allow to cool.
– Once cool, rub off the burnt outside of the pepper, do not wash as this will remove all the flavour.
– Cut in half lengthways and remove seeds.
– Blend all the remaining ingredients till mixed then spoon or pipe the mix into the pepper “shells” and serve.
Enrol in the Philly Academy