2 tbsp sesame oil
2kg skinless boneless chicken thighs, or use diced chicken breast
1.5kg BIMS peanut curry sauce
2 tsp fresh ginger and chilli grated (optional)
400g Frozen spinach
100g roughly chopped fresh tomatoes,
1 small bunch coriander, ½ roughly chopped, ½ leaves picked
Roasted peanuts to serve
1. Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a deep frying pan over medium heat.
2. Brown the chicken in batches, setting aside once golden.
3. Optional sweat, chilli and ginger in the other 1 tbsp oil for 1 min.
4. Stir in the peanut curry sauce, spinach, and bring to a simmer.
5. Return the chicken to the pan and add the chopped coriander.
6. Cook for 30 mins until the sauce thickens and the chicken is cooked through.
7. To serve, stir in the remaining coriander, chopped tomatoes roasted peanuts
and serve with warm nan bread, and braised savoury rice