61647 4 Salmon Fillets
8018 Soy Sauce
97766 Brecon Honey
48175 1/4 cup of Orange Juice
828 2 tbs Sherry Vinegar
75505 1 tbs Fresh Grated Ginger
5754 1-2 Garlic Cloves, pressed or minced
27631 1 tbs Sesame Oil
12047 1 tbs Chilli Jam
Add 1 tsp Ultratex (10536) to make the sauce thicker
• Combine all teriyaki ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat.
• When mixture begins to boil, stir for another 2-3 minutes.
• Remove from heat and allow to cool.
• Season with salt & pepper.
Use a portion of the teriyaki sauce to marinade fillets in the refrigerator for one hour or more. Discard used marinade!
• Place on medium high grill, skin side down.
• Grill for about 8-10 minutes, basting occasionally with fresh teriyaki sauce.
• Check often – grill just until sides are opaque and fish flakes easily with a fork.
• Sear marinated fillets on hot BBQ coals or a hot skillet for just a few minutes until flesh is slightly charred.
• Place fillets in a baking dish, brush with teriyaki sauce, and bake at 350F for about 10 minutes, or just until fish flakes easily.
• Garnish with a sprinkle of sesame seeds or chopped green onions.